Lucky Brand Design Internship
Location: Los Angeles
Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 220 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Lucky Brand 2015 Summer Paid Internship Program is intended to help acclimate Junior and Senior level university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know Lucky Brand. This program is designed to identify, develop and potentially hire top entry level talent. We are currently seeking applicants for our Summer 2015 paid internship program at our Los Angeles corporate headquarters. The program will run from June – August 2015.
* Report to the office Monday – Thursday, 9am – 6pm
*Work with a particular department
* Work on a project in your given department: – Wholesale – Merchandising – Production – Design – Finance – Store Design – E-Commerce
* Must be a college junior or senior
* Able to work in a fast paced environment and eager to learn
* Prior experience working in the fashion industry a plus
* Curious, creative thinking and enthusiastic with a hard-working nature
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of all microsoft office programs * Knowledge of how to design for print and web environments.
* Candidates must be professional, polished and polite
Visit http://www.luckybrand.com/careers/careers.html to apply.