Location: Irvine, CA
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John’s business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
– Assist in creation of Visual Directive documents
– Create other documents (according to current projects) as necessary
– Assist in seasonal VMD photoshoots
– Assist in mannequin directive photoshoots
– Assist Visual team in the field (boutiques) as needed
– Organize seasonal materials to prep for upcoming directives
– Administrative work for organizational purposes
– Internet research as necessary
– Minimal shipping
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign)
– Visual Communications major (preferred, but not required)
– Strong interest in Visual Merchandising/Fashion
Visit http://www.sjkcareers.com/ to apply.